Powerful App to Convert Event Leads
MCH Group is an international live marketing company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. They run 90 exhibitions per year worldwide, including Art Basel, and the watch and jewelry show Baselworld.
The exhibition industry is changing and MCH needed to provide add on services for exhibitors and increase potential revenue streams for event organizers. We developed LeadScan, a powerful but simple badge and ticket scanning app for exhibitors to capture customer information for post-event sales.
|Service||Web App Development|
Business Innovation via Digitalization
|Team||Project Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Lead, Developers, QA Developers|
|User||Exhibitors at events|
Power of Events
The app digitalizes the powerful in-person connections exhibitors have with customers at events, and helps them get more ROI from the exhibition.
Increased Efficiency through Digitalization
Exhibitors can scan, tag and set follow up actions for each lead within a couple of minutes. Back office can immediately engage the prospect with targeted information.
LeadScan gives the event organizer a platform to wow their exhibitors with a digital solution in a traditional and increasingly competitive industry.
- Replace paper-based sales processes with a digital solution
- Reduce post-event sales admin
- Instantly categorize prospects and set follow up actions
- Provide a searchable database of leads from the event
- Export lead information
- Follow data compliance regulations
How it Works
- Visitor ticket data is fetched at event access gate
- Exhibitor scans visitor badge using LeadScan app on their phone
- Ticket data is retrieved and stored in the app
- Exhibitor adds tags, notes and follow up actions
- LeadScan app stores lead information ready for filtering and export via the desktop dashboard
- Data can be deleted after a set amount of time to comply with privacy laws
"We value Web Essentials as our implementation partner for digitalization projects because of their technical know-how and flexibility. They are customer-oriented and quickly understand our needs. Simple and fast communication is important to us, therefore also having a local contact person in Switzerland is a great benefit“
Why This Project was Special
Onsite Technical Support
LeadScan was launched at ILMAC, a 1800 visitor, 150+ exhibitor event connecting the chemical and life science community in Switzerland. To support the customer during this rollout phase, three of our Cambodian technical team flew to Lausanne to prepare for and be on standby for the event. Our team were even able to develop and deploy an extra feature while onsite.
I have developed many digital products for European customers,
but it's not often I get to see them in action in the hands of the users.
It was a great experience to go to Lausanne and see the product we developed being used by exhibitors at such a large event.
Technical Lead, Web Essentials