Web Application for Meeting Management
The German web agency mp group collaborated with Web Essentials on the production of a Meeting Management Web Application for a leading global airline network.
The client needed an easy to use web application for flexible and effective planning, organisation and management of worldwide events and meetings.
Through a smart, responsive, web based interface, event organizers were able to create and manage events, invite guests, manage schedules and more.
What We Did Technically
- To create a highly flexible product, Web Essentials chose FLOW Framework as the foundation. Every event looks different. Each event has multiple meetings. A meeting has an agenda and the ability to record meeting minutes. Web Essentials also had to consider different user levels: Event organizers, invitees, participants and guests.
- Event administrators and invitees have separate interfaces to manage the events and so that participants can look up their event specific information
- For invitees, the web application provides them with all essential information such as agenda, their hotel booking, their flight details and where dinner will be conducted.
- Another interesting challenge was to make the product available offline.
« The customer is happy with the tool and it has been a good relationship between our companies solving the development challenges of working with an enterprise client. »
MP Group team
- Bringing people together for meetings in a global, decentralized organization is essential, but also creates a big administrative overhead. The client now has a custom solution to organize events on a global scale.
- Participants receive invitations, updates and travel information instantly. This is especially important for schedule changes or when important information has to be distributed to participants.
- Even better, having this tool available for external guests gives a great impression to the invitee. And with an offline version, a participant can browse through the meeting information even without Internet access.